The Operations Project Manager will be involved in company-wide projects from start to finish. The Operations Project Manager must be able to see projects through to the end in a seamless, detailed manner. This position will work and interact with various leadership and stakeholders within and outside of the company. Communication skills are vital along with an attention to detail. This position will be focused on supporting our technology projects and will include coordinating resources, documenting requirements, maintaining project plans, documenting Standard Operating Procedures, and managing project deliverables to meet completion deadlines.
· Excellent communications skills and communication etiquette
· Experience using Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, and Adobe. Any familiarity with AWS, Azure, Tableau, Alteryx, Github is a plus
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
· Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
· Work both independently and in a group or team
Education and Work Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-3 years in a similar position
· Healthcare Experience a plus
Total Rewards Package
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Annual bonus potential
· Comprehensive employee benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Benefits, and 401k with Employer Match
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
XIL Health is an equal opportunity employer and inclusive in all aspects of diversity. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. XIL Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.